Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, May 07, 2005

THE AFTER MYTH

did quite a catchin up to the movies since the last dae of my exams on thurs.....here's a write up of some happenings...
after my last paper on thurs (which was a killer paper)...went to orchard to meet gabbie to watch KINGDOM OF HEAVEN at lido....itz a super long movie w fightings over land and differences between religions...i fell asleep in between the movie....haha....was too tired after 2 weeks of full force studying....the movie was boring but itz kinda inspirational to hold firm to ur religion...yup...den after tt we juz shop ard orchard area...itz been long time since we walked down orchard road....so we walked from lido all the way down to le meridien w the tot of havin genki sushi....but when we reached there...only do we noe the it has been closed down....so without any choice we head down to Fish & Co. at the glass house next to park mall....food was alrite...and there was a guy singing...so there's sort of a solo live band then...after dinner juz sat ard the istana area and went hm as i was to go back to work the next dae....sobz...
and so fri it was my first dae back at work after a 2 weeks study break...was actually glad that my colleagues at my client's place all misses me...keke...and 1 of them even arranged my table to welcome me back....hahah....that was sweet....and my colleagues was so onz that all of us decided to catch a movie after work....and we caught HOUSE OF WAX.....i was screaming the whole time thru...and colleagues were all laughing at me sayin that they wasn't frightened by the movie but by my screams....hahah....but the movie was really intense wha....all the killings and running and most of all the Waxing...the show was really exciting show....
juz right after examz caught 2 movies in a row...wow...haha.....was kinda tired but happy....finally could slack a little but i foresee lotz of OTs this month....so cant slack too much liao...gonna bring my mummy out for mother's dae dinner later....hope a fast and happy week ahead everyone~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home