Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Mugging

there goes Labour day and the extra holiday....i started mugging into my notes like TODAE!!!....studying for my last paper which is on thurs....after my 2nd paper last thurs i haven touched my notes....my energy level seemed to have drained away after goin full force on MA and BF...haiz....but im tryin very hard to "ji zhong jin shen" to put in all my energy for this last and difficult paper....not to tok abt the lecturer for this subject...he's....no words to describe man...attend his lesson like u never attended like that....u go in blur u come out even blurrerr....
so now here am i burning the mid-nite oil till wed....think i'll go into recluse....
hitting back to my textbook now...and continue to be my own teacher....
I need moral support!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home