Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, May 16, 2005

++Procrastinate++

I AM NOT PROCRASTINATING!!!!.....hmmm...okie i am....did OT for whole d*** week...from mon to sat...was so worn out by work that i didn't hv time to blog...
recently read in the papers that bloggers are being eyed on wat kinda opinion is expressed in their blogs....so we gotta watch wat we say though itz like a personal online diary...anw i hv nothing much to debate over here....itz juz a outlet for me to relief stress....
well....saturday was back in the office tryin to complete my stuff asap as my deadline is on wed....but i doubt i can finish on time....dunno wats gonna happen to me...but anw left office ard 2 plus and meet gab....we caught GUESS WHO which was showing for some time alreadi....it was a nice and humerous....starring Ashton Khuchter...he was pretty funny though....yest was juz a sit home sunday and a warm one....
and here i am now in the office....slacking a bit first before starting on my work...
okie for now....finish up my breakfast and start work....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home