Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, June 26, 2005

L.E.A.R.N

juz now i was testing how to edit pics....but of course not pro....learning how to use the functions...really noe nuts in doin so....

todae is the Birthday of my dearest grandma but she has passed on....sometimes when i do think of her...i'll still cry bitterly....i blame myself for not spending more time with while she was still by my side....i could confide in her in anything and everything....i noe she'll be there to listen to me....but now she's gone...not wif me for 4 years alreadi...im still gettin used to not havin her ard...she tells me her life stories...and itz neva ending...she a wonderful woman whom im gonna remember...i hope she'll bless me wherever she may be...and hope she noes that she's alwiz in my mind.....

itz gonna be the start of another work week again....my boss has employed temp assistant for me....be i think she's more of a trouble than of help to me...hope this week will go on find....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home