Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Friday, November 18, 2005

I am Com-bified

I am totally off....I am also so disappointed in my computer.....even after the engineer change a brand new hard disk for me...my com still won't work...and so the engineer came back again today to try install the operating system for me....after that then he realised that the driver aren't installed properly that's why the installation is not able to complete...but anyways...the engineer was so nice that he willing to take back the whole CPU to run test for me and to install all the necessary drivers for me...

Really feel so lost without my com....haiz...these days been using my office com to blog...so can't post any pictures....

Tomorrow will be a packed day for me....schedule FULLED!!!.....late morning will go with my dad to CYC at raffles place to make a new shirt for him and after that down to tanjong pagar to collect my mummy's chocolate truffle birthday cake.....then head home...

After that in the late afternoon, down to compasspoint to collect my digi camera and head straight down to marina to dine at Dian Xiao Er....night desert is planned for chocolate fondue or Bar Stop at somerset....

-The End-
Remember i said im planning for a long blog entry....i think the time is coming near....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home