Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Boredom drive me crazy

I've been rushing my work this whole week this I can't breathe down my neck.....it's killing me....and every evening i gotta rush to school....even more tired....i seriously don't look forward to CNY man!!!

Anyways, juz to share some foodie pictures of sunday...

I was with my parents at Great World City to shop for new year goodies at Cold Storage so before all the shopping we got to fill our stomach first.

We tried out Imperial Treasures, which was only 3 days old.



they really have nice decor inside



These tanks were like displays at the front of the restaurant...and you will the guy catching the freash fish from the tanks too...the crabs was really huge..i cant wait to try them someday.


as I walked in, this is what i saw.....my feet almost melt....a big wine cellar....Oh my God!!!...It's like a dream come true....so many wine....this picture is only 1 side of it...and it's inside the restaurant....first time i came across where a restaurant will show their wine cellar.....i really dream i could have in my house man!!!...


the inside of the restaurant from where i was sitting


Soup came first....Green carrot and orange carrot soup...one of my favourite!


have our first go at Yu Sheng at $38..they serve salmon


Roasted duck....Good!!....2 thumbs up....juicy and tender


Live prawn with egg white...$6/serving


Handmade beancurd with veggies...nice also but i was stuffed full by the time this course came out...


Finally my dad ordered his all time favourite....Red bean paste...

At the end of the meal, we all were super full and i mean really super fulled...lucky we get to walk a lot while looking for all the new year goodies...

Shall stop here now....i eating up office time to blog coz I need a break....Till more!

Ciao....

1 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!!!

Check up the new Beauty Forum!!!
Set up by original FP moderators!!! :D

http://lesdames.proboards79.com/index.cgi

HaPPY Chinese New Year!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home