Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas!

How did you spent your Christmas?...Mine was quiet but nice....Tell you what...im gonna update detail by detail.....haha....

Christmas eve morning i went to do my nails....and got nagged by my mum for being vain....see my nails first k...


Did french mani and pedi...and also with nail art...i like....

After that went home to help my mum prepare food for my aunts coming for a small gathering...

After everyone opened their presents....

Juz a pick.....Gab and me after we exchanged our pressies....

Then late evening, my aunts they all went home....gab stayed on...and was waiting for sam and mingli to come for our usual 'custom' exchanging of presents at my house....we didn't go mid-nite mass this year as my mum was so tired out preparing food alreadi...and everywhere else is packed like hell so decided to stay home to enjoy ourselves...

Sam brought log cake

Mingli brough white wine...*cheers*....and i provided entertainment...haha

We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons of christmas...and we had yet another year of exchange of presents....each time that moment of opening presents juz gif me that excitment...

Sam with mingli and my presents

MIngli with my and sam's presents

Me with sam's and mingli's presents

Three of us...before opening the presents

Opening up time...

Mingli and sam wearing the scarfs i bought for them

Sam and me with presents mingli bought for us....conincidental mingli bought a match gloves for sam while i bought a scarf...great minds think alike

Me and mingli with the presents sam gave....and we both were lookin for a organiser for 2006 and sam got it for us without knowing...telepathy...

After that we sang K and chatted till ard nearly 4am and 3 of us snuggle up in my queen size bed to sleep together....that was amazing sleepin together....

The next day i woke up ard 8 plus to go church....tired....took a pic of the stable set up in church..

After church went home....hmmmm actually wanted to sleep but no time....den after that gotta get ready to meet gabbie's family for dinner....went to chinatown...after that head on to catch Narnia...

Before the show we chilled out at a cafe at cineleisure....look wat we got....but the desert was horrible...



That's about it....It's stay home to rest for me today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home