Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My Birthday

Happy 22nd Birthday to myself!!...

I started my day with going to the morning mass at my church at 6.30am...went to church to get my birthday blessing...my mummy was so nice to wake up early also to accompany to church....and i also had mingli to give me morning call...haha

After morning mass which lasted only for half hour, we headed down to Bendemeer market to have breakfast....acutally it's quite nice to have breakfast early and i was early for work too...

My colleagues in the office also very nice...keep my day happy....

For dinner, my dad had booked a table at Summer Pavilion at Ritz Carlton for dinner...which is....my treat...haha...

Let me show what we have ordered.....




The mixed platter of roast duck, chicken and roast pork

Live prawns with chinese herbs

Xiao Bai Cai

Hand made noodles...Chef recommendation...

After that we headed to the lounge to chill out....My dad wanted to ask Louis the drummer of the band to play me a birthday song...but he wasn't there when we reached....so we just order drinks and listen to the band....Just as when we called for the bill....Louis came and waved at us...but we signalled him that we were leaving...then my mum tell him that actually she wanted to request him to sing me a birthday song but it's okie since we were leaving...he insisted that we go back to our seats and he will sing Happy Birthday to me....before we could get back...our seats were taken...so i was like standing in the centre...

When he started singing...he pointed out to me and called my name to let everyone know im the birthday gal...my heart was beating fast man!..moreover there were lotz of people...>....but it was really nice...I am happy...

Waved him goodbye and bowed to thank him....

Weeee!....headed home to cut my birthday cake which my mum bought at Angie the Choice....it was cookies and cream cake...it was alrite...but cannot be compared to my cake last year....because last year's cake a custom made and flavour of my choice....but i appreciate that my mum went all the way down to Novena Square to get the cake for me....


Once again, Happy Birthday to myself!

Oh i think i've forgotten something....this will probably be my last entry as i have said previously...so to everyone...Live life to the fullest!!...I'll forever be me!

Sign off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home