Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Let's have a Celebration

Yesterday was my mummy's birthday!!!...we celebrated early for her this year as the actual day falls on a weekday and dad and i had to work....no pictures yet coz my com won't be back so soon....so yesterday after dinner my dad wanted to bring my mum to chill out at the loungue and i was the driver for the evening...haah...coz my dad gonna drink so i gotta drive....we headed down to Garden Hotel at first along bukit timah but the atmosphere wasn't good so we decided to go for Ritz Carlton the usual....don't think it's monday...the crowd was WOW....lots of people...my dad request the band to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY for my mum...awww...so sweet....(and actually on sunday Brian Richmond read out my dedication to my mum....was so happy)...after a few more number we gotta call for the bill....the drumist came forward to wish my mum Happy Birthday.....haha...nice....but i was extremely tired...my dad drink to glass of stout and was a bit tipsy kept talking so loudly in the car...make me headache also but lucky the traffice wasn't bad...

As for me...i had a mini get together with wendy and raymond on sat since we were getting our cameras so might as well have dinner together....

Next monday would be my parents annivesary and wednesday is my Birthday....haha!!...gotta plan something for them....hmmm...

And finally i am going for the
trial hot yoga lesson this evening....

I'll try update all that has happened with photos soon when my com is well again...

Till then....Keep rocking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home