Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, November 28, 2005

Mini Pre-Birthday celebration

I had little minis birthday celebrations over the weekend....gonna be 22 on wednesday...feel so old already...haha....

Anyways...photos to share...

Start with saturday....Gab celebrate with me....went to catch Harry Potter at cineleisure....was nice much better then the third part....after that went down to Pasta Cafe for dinner where i got my surprise present....Look what i got!!!....

I got a heart-shaped bottle full of hand folded stars...made by Gabbie....And a charger for my ipod...Awwww~!!...that was so sweet....i was utterly surprised that gabbie actually learn to fold stars....he folded 264 stars which represents each month of my life in these 22 years....that was nice and meaningful...it is now nicely sitted on my bed....

Now take a look at the food we ate...

Gabbie had seafood pasta....sauce is tomato-ee....nice....

I had the usual....Hamburg Steak....with lots of cheese...


Desert also had the usual....Blueberry desire....

After a nice dinner....we went off to sentosa....

Me in the cable car....very nice night scenery....


caught a glimpse of superstar virgo i guess from the cable car....nice....

I enjoyed the whole evening utterly....tremendously...Thanks Gabbie for the stars....

Yesterday i had my pre-birthday cake....celebrated with family....simple and nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home