Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Juz back to take a breather

I din expect that I would actually come back here to pour out some thoughts...I already had gotten used to not coming in here but guess I couldhold it no more...

Some reasons that explains my moodiness...

Maybe...one of my closest colleague left a week ago which left me stranded in the office--bored

I haven't been attending my yoga lessons...i make the effort to book for class but I'll end up cancelling it at the last minute

I am pissed off with my school for some reasons which I don't want to mention


I am feeling lost at work...reason being I am assigned to many jobs which got my head muddled up with facts and stuff

I have been sick for the past week and my flu ain't getting any better

Christmas which is the time of JOY....but I don't feel any

The year is ending and I am not looking forward to the new year...just because my new work place would be at suntec city...which is terribly inconvenient for me to go work in the morning rush

There is just too much to say and I don't know when will it end...I hope I'll be able to tide over this trauma of mine soon...and Oh yes!...my fietish of taking photos of food has come to a stand still for a while till my parents thought I was acting weird...

I'll regain myself soon

Leave you with my last seen smile though....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home