Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm so tired after....

doing a whole day of cleaning and packing my room.....and it's just my room.....thrown away 8 BIG bags of trash which was in my cupboards and drawers for all these years....i best rite?....pity i din take a picutre of the befores and afters....you won't want to see all these....

and my mum had to help me pack....now that she've put everything in place....i can't find my stuff.....so good rite?.....

this week will be a whole lot of a busy week.....as usual....3 months once....rushing for the GST reporting again...

till then....no exciting stuffs at the moment....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home