Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 has come to an end

It's last day of year 2005....Any resolutions for the new year?....How have 2005 been for you?...
For me, it was a...I can say a meaningful year as I learnt a lot of life experiences....I have job hopped for 4 times in just 1 mth which is in Jan with the highest record of leavin the job on the first day...My friends all say I powerful...haha...and now i highest record is staying with my present job for 1 year...I so good can...This year I'm still going to juggle school and work...and i hope 2006 will be a better year for me....be it work or study...



So let's get on with what I did yesterday...


RAY'S BIRTHDAY MINI CELEBRATION
We had steamboat buffet at Joaqium at the Suntec Convention....yes it's the steamboat that you'll smell everytime you walk pass the Congress area....
After both of us go get all the food....Fast and Furious...yeah~!!
Ray's 'too full' look...
Gab give the 'forced to take pic' smile
After we are stuffed and fulled....haha
After dinner, and guess what time we finished dinner?....at 10PM...we ate from 7.30pm to 10pm which is their time to close...haha....then we were deciding on place to cut ray's cake....we headed down to Mt. Faber but it was so packed no place to park car...so we headed down East Coast Park....Mr Ray took all of us for car ride because he kept missing exits here and there...so we took nearly 1 hr to reach east coast park....
We had yummy cake from Getel cakes...nice...got to order online...
This guy obviously don't know how to cut a cake properly...
Nice candles arrangement by me...hee hee....nice rite...
And Finally...
believe it or not....4 of us finished up the whole cake...
RANDOMLY SELECTED
A few pics to show some art here...
There's a sqeuriell(don't know how to spell) on the thinner trunk....i was waiting for the shuttle bus at science park when i saw it...amazing...!
I feel this looks like an artistic shot...taken in the car while passing by orchard...it says'Singapore Visitors Centre'....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home