Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Random

Once again it's wednesday again.....nothing much to talk abt except that going to work is so troublesome this week.....coz if the IMF thingy....causing road blocks and stuff....im slightly affect only on the days where i don't swim coz if i swim i'll reach suntec around 6.50am, traffic is still slow then.

Heard from the radio on cartunes with Jean and Rod:

R: Ask me how am i?

J: How are you?

R: IMF

J: What's IMF?

R: I M Fine

J: -_-", i thought I M Farting.

Hahahahahahaa!!!!

Anyways a quick update on food.

On sunday went to Crystal Jade at Takashimaya for dinner.



T: Soup of the day, Old Cucumber soup, Fried pork ribs with garlic
B: Steam Soon Hock, Asparagus with mushroom

Quite nice decor....seems classy....


Sorry is a little bur coz my hands shoke quite a bit.

The 'seafood' displays





After lunch's joke:

I was at the pantry, felt like eating bananas. So i plucked 1. My colleague, Christina, called out to get 1 for her too.

At my desk, i peeled off the skin of the banana right to the bottom, and my banana fell apart. 3/4 of the banana fell on the table.

i went... ...

M: My banana broke!!!!

C: WHAT?!?!?!?!

(Turns and look at me, started laughing out loud.)

C: I thought what happened la.. ..

M: It's too soft.

C: -_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home