Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Coming back Slow

I'm recovering from some mental retardation-ness.....gosh!!!....i don't know what am i crapping too....but im glad i've handed in my audit project which i worked on for 1 WHOLE week....rush home like mad every evening to work on it....and took mc on friday to have the whole day to complete it.....Thanks to my parents and gabbie....and other pals who supported me and tolerating my moody-ness the past few weeks....

finally have a sigh of relieve yesterday as i throw my completed assignment into the piegon hold at the ground floor of the school.....

after my lesson i went down town to catch Monster House.....initially i thought it was a comedy.....but end up i find the storyline quite lame......Overall experience: 2 out of 5 popcorns



After the movie, gabbie and i spent some quiet time Secret Garden.......we had apple crumble and ice tea......i still like the ambience of the place since the last time i was there.....but i kinda hate the music they play and the price went up a little....hmmm.....so i may not go back there anytime soon.....

Was scanning thru a site and saw Linsay Lohan's new hair colour.....was like tempted to have that too......



Brunette? Hmmm.




I'll be back for more....

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home