Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Nothing

It's just a boring week for me....been broading over my audit deadline coming up very soon but im still checking out facts and researching not knowing what im doing is right.

Anyways, met up with my ex manager, Bruce, for dinner on thursday evening....greatly thought it would be relaxing catch up session....not knowing him talking the whole evening telling me about his work though....MLM (multi-level marketing)....i've seen enough of this kinda business and im not up for me.....he goes on to tell me about living healthy and what i should do about it....saying he's helping me and he don't go around telling everyone (meaning he help me by chosing me)....Oh whatever!...im not interested.....spent 2 full hours listening to him....was a total waste of my time.....after the meeting i hope i'll never get to bump into him as his office is just 5 floors above me....lucky i din tell him what's my coy's name....

Friday went for my morning swim again...this time i did 4 1/2 laps....another improvement for me....felt so fresh and great (humming *I feel good ne na ne na ne!!!*)....Oh yes, gabbie joined me and chris also.....and they did 30 laps....gosh~!..when will i ever reach that stage...hah...but im glad i remembered how to "breathe"...haha...

And it's a stay home weekend for me......im in the midst of brainstorming for stuff for my audit...just taking a break now.....

When im not in the state of mind, i can come up anything cranky....




Ermmm, i kinda like this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home