Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's Mid-Week

I insist on using the title i allocated for yesterday coz blogger died on me.....juz wouldn't let me post my entry......i'll have my go today again....

was trying to say that i like wednesdays too coz soon i'll will be the weekend once again....tomorrow will be meeting wendy and clique to have a belated birthday celebration for her.....at least one thing to look forward to and i can still squeeze my time out.....

Yesterday was in a dressy mood so i was juz brainstorming of what to wear on friday and wat shoes to match....therefore search through my shoe rack for matching shoes.....and i come across a old shoe box.....opened up and saw my beloved ballet shoes still kept nicely over the years.....and i start taking it out one by one.....

Here's a snap shot of it...



Now here's prove....hiak......when i tell people....they seem to give me a stunned look.......im not kidding okay!...it was my dream actually but my dad stopped me when i was to reach the stage to put on pointed shoes.....took some time to recover at that time....but i got over it.....

Anyways, what's past is past.....today i resumed my swimming and only did 14 laps today.....slack.....

Im gonna turn in early tonite.....to await war in the office and battle at assignments....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home