Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Friday, January 26, 2007

wisdom been ached

I'm super depressed today!!.....it's really a bad timing that my wisdom toothache came back yesterday.

Am supposed to meet Ericia and the gals for dinner after their KTV session and i gotta skipped it all because of my stupid wisdom tooth.....during my exam time was the right side....now is the left side....and this time even more painful....the dentist showed me the x-ray that the left tooth is more slanted than the right and therefore more painful.....goodness.!....he gave me mc for a day.....slept for like 2 hours but the swelling haven really gone down....up online to check some mails and stuff, tml gotta get back to work coz it's payday!....goin back to my beddie soon!...

Oh!...and the rain just started.....at least it's a nice time to sleep....i haven been sleeping much lately.....read in some mag that not getting enough sleep also lead to weight gain.....i better sleep early these days to lose of those pounds.

Here's an unsightly sight of me.

That's the left side which is swollen....it felt like im squeezing a fishball inside my mouth....bad feeling.

On a sidenote, im on a serious *online shopping ban*!!!....been really addicted and addictive to online sprees. I gotta check into a shopping rehab centre!

Kay, gotta rest now.

NB:Ericia and gals, let me know when will be the next outing be!....really sad that i have to miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home