Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, December 17, 2006

A little of Everything

Thought i've gone for a holiday?.....nope.....mood was on some roller coaster ride and the coast is a little clearer now....so there im back....

I'll type less and show some pics of what have gone thru....

Not in order of any sequence.

Raffles Hotel - The Billard Room
My aunt brought me for a belated birthday treat - International buffet. I had my fill.
She had a 1 for 1 voucher, so she invited my mum and Gabbie for the treat too.

Some of the food i took.


The surrounding, with flash.


Another one, w/o flash but i edited to lighten it.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Saturday outing with Gabbie

after picking me up from work, we head down to Old Airport rd temp hawker centre to have the Kuay Chap (forgot what's the store name).

Gabbie order serving for 3 persons. Guys~~~....big eater....



Dinner!!!...brought for a crab feast at Seletar Garden.....yummy!!


most importantly is the crab...Wah!....gabbie ordered one juz for me!....


Look at my hands....i cut my nails juz for 'them'...people around us were looking at me....i dunno why



After that we tried to go IKEA but was too crowded.


Anyway, a satisfied day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My quiet Birthday

Din had any celebrations this year but was happy to spend it with all my loved ones.

Dad brought me to Tung Lok at Liang Court, he said it is a nostalgic place coz he hold a birthday party there when i was One.


The food


Simple birthday cake



Me - shagged.....

-THE END-

Note: Anyone with job lobangs please contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home