Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, November 02, 2006

TVB Craze

My dad rented 2 TVB serial last week, War and Destiny & La Femme Desperado. I didn't really catch most of the show for War and Destiny coz my parents started watching when i was having my exams....but caught the last espisode, I should say i really missed TVB drama serials a lot especially when it's spoken in cantonese. All shows taken into Singapore channels are dubbed in mandrine, not nice a lot.

Last nite just started on La Femme Desperado, don't know the meaning of the title but basically the whole story is about women in this era in the working society, we gotta stand up for ourselves in the workplace or we'll get bullied. It's a total helpful show for me now. I admire the female lead in the show on how she deals with backstabbing colleagues.

Click here ---> LA FEMME DESPERADO

Next up on my list, MADIEN'S VOW .....Joe Ma, one of my favourite actors after watching him in Revolving Doors of Vengence....i even wrote a whole entry of the show HERE.

Kay, im going TVB crazy again. Zhongwen, where are you?....i miss our TVB talk. Recommend me more good shows k.

Back to work now.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home