Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Yet another Wednesday

Another Wednesday has come and gone......third day of the week....i'm coping along and getting the hang of my observant behaviour......Observing is a good habit to develop....it enables one to know thy enemy.....Sometimes i feel bad wearing this mask but i have no choice.....the reality is harsh to me and so i have only this way to protect myself.

Some points i gotta take note:-

no matter how unhappy i am, i still gotta smile as if nothing has happened. (Though im a straight forward person, if im unhappy i simply juz can't smile, can you?)

blend into the topic juz to earn points for PR-ing. (I can chat up with anyone, but if that person have some attitude problem, that's it.....don't expect me to joke with you.)

blind leading the blind. Just do as told coz one thing is for sure, do the right is wrong, do wrong thing is also wrong. Whichever way, just do it lah. (I just want to do things right, but whatever i do is wrong, even if it's instruction taken by you.)

That's so much for my observation for the past three days.

Arrr.......

Walked over to New Park Hotel for dinner this evening with my parents, i was standing at the traffice light so tried to take a pic of the deepavali light up.




There was a jam on mon while gabbie was sending me home after work...


Eyes closing. Swimming tml. Gotta head to bed soon.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home