Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, September 25, 2006

Mask-es

Sometimes i really wonder how many mask we wear in our daily lives?....It really amuses me by the number of mask one can wear to wriggle through life.

Last whole week been a really really tough week at work.....some may know the exact 'story', some part of the 'story', some don't know anything.......now i really understand the true meaning of being backstabbed, not in a cruel way but in a hurtful way.....it's always hurtful to know the truth not from the origin but from other source....there's nothing i can do at the moment...just wait and see....

Today i came in to office with a weary heart.....i try not to be so believing but be on guard.....i do more observation on each and every persons just to protect myself.....i tone down my talks, laughters, jokes and lameness.....they asked me upteen times if i'm alrite.....i juz answered "yes" quietly.

Friends around me. Please tell me if my interpersonal skills is bad. I want nothing but the truth.


How do i survive to put on different mask from now on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home