Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sometimes.. ..

Spending some time alone isn't a bad thing afterall.....

For the past two days been swimming alone, yesterday and today.....did 20 laps yesterday (which is a great achievement for me) and 14 only today coz i wasn't in a good mood.

Strangely, while i was swimming....many thoughts went through my mind....weird~!

Anyways, my exam timetable come out. Will have to start mugging early this sem. I got no time to waste.

Leave you with me, after today's swim.




I'm not trying to act pro....i wear a swimming cap becoz i want to protect my hair.....hehe

I think i gotta get back with my yoga too.....been wasting my fees for the past few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home