Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, September 21, 2006

HuH

My mood haven't been up to my optimum lately....been bloody(excuse for the use of words, i felt this best describe me now) moody this week......yesterday was absolutely not my day.........i was super pissed with wat my mgr said to me......but i still gotta put up a brave front in hjer presence.......it's so diffcult for me to even smile when i see her.....

coming up with some strategies to deal with it.

Some retail therapy shall help a little....goin to check out some swim suits later for my constant swimming lately.

When the path for me will be cleared?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home