Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bits N Pieces

Finally on thursday was the last day of my exams.....a load off my shoulder....but the exams was really tough.....i hope to make it through this time round.......

26 Oct Thurs - my paper was an afternoon paper so only get to have dinner with gabbie....went off to Wasabi Tei....was so happy that there wasn't any queue....was having a toothache so gabbie and me shared a Tempura Udon set and we order chawamushi and salom sashimi.....guess the auntie recognises us.....and after the meal she gave me a serving of the water melon though we only had 1 set order.....

27 Oct Fri - went to the dentist to check on my wisdom toothache which begin on tues...had a x-ray done and couldn't do an extraction coz the root of the tooth is too near a nerve and there's a rish involved...so gotta wait till the tooth grow out more.....went home rested and went with my mum to visit my grandaunt and went to chinatown to have a short shopping spree...

28 Oct Sat - Dad suggested dropping by the newly open Vivocity and off we went there for brunch.....we were there early so there wasn't much crowd....and by the time the crowd came in we were leaving the place.....it was really huge and it took us like 15 mins to find Toast Box to take a rest......the place was really spacious...will go back there to take a good look again.....one thing that is nice is there are playgrounds and water area for the kids.....scenery nice too....

29 Oct Sun - Marks the end of the leave and tomorrow back to work and war.....im prepared for it already......Im getting ready to put on the "mask" and fight my own battle...

No pics lately. I'm getting back my composure.



This pic was taken while i was taking a break from mugging one night last week. Suddenly feel that if you take time to quieten down and listen to the surrounding, you will find that the world you are living in is really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home