Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Down but Definitely not Out

Bonjour, Good Morning~! folks.....

Been studying till late this week therefore nothing much interesting to update here. My 1st paper is on 23 and last paper 26....im so waiting for that day man!....

Reflecting on my today's entry title.....i've just open yet another parcel of difficulties this week....as usual office stuff but im not gonna whine about it.....the more they gonna bother me, the more i won't let it affects me......im juz gonna be prepared for "war" when i get back.....who knows i get to have my long await rest before another job hunt begins. Im really glad that my parents are very supportive of me taking a break since working full time and studying part-time for quite a while.

Alrighty, i got a cute stuff to share....just the other evening while MSN-ing with Gabbie....we decided to use the drawing tab...and this is what i did....

I know my drawing sucks....but that was just the fun of it....Gabbie was like rushing me:"What are you drawing so long?!?!?".....eh but i did it my right hand ok when i'm a left hander...!...

Last night took a break and watched Maid in Manhattan starring J Lo on channel 5.....it was just classic....nice and heart warming show.....The story behind it also teaches that Do not let other people put you down unless you yourself want to put you down....simple logic and very true!....

After that got my butt back to my books and knock out at around 2am++.....

Yeap~!...till the next entry!

Ciao~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home