Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

One Last Cry

I know i've been a weak-co these days.....and i'm trying to find back my strong and independent self.....no more self pity blah blah blah....

So let me just whine for the last time....for i have decided to stand up and be a strong gal i used to be again.....

I broke down at my desk after lunch today.....no one saw....but at that moment i just need to let it out.....as all the pressure is coming to me.....but now i shall shed no more tears.....i shall hold me voice box and stop complaining.....

Each time i'm stressed out i'll do some retail theraphy....

Bought 2 of the same top in different colours, you may think im crazy but i just can't decide which to choose....so grab both



Look so good on the model......hope it fits well on me....

For all my dear friends:

Thanks for all the encouragement that you all give me...and thanks for being there for me....I'll regain myself soon!

I'll leave my concentration on my studies now.....Exams end of this month....




I'll keep fighting!

PS: For Anonymous, this is the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home