Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, October 16, 2006

Breathe In - Breathe Out

Had some solid pumping on my 2nd chapter of audit.......taking 5 now....and decide to make a quick blog entry.....

So here it goes.....

I promised some pics to be shown, taken on wendy's birthday dinner (in my
sept entry, click link to view entry), where i ate like a glutton...



Raymond helping me and kim to 'crack' the crab so we can eat easier.....and mao trying to show that he can eat crab without using hands. And that dude actually did it. I don't know how he did it, oh man!.


And finally our group pics. (dun be mistooken, mao and kim is not an item. we just wanted even-ness. =D)


=======================================
Today, went back to office for lunch with my colleagues coz it's chris's birthday and she cooked her special devil curry and ice-cream cake, Oreo flavour.......though the curry was so so spicy for me but i still managed two serving....and the cake was so nice...i ta bao-ed home too....greedy me!


Yup, and that's it.
I'm still pondering if i should go to school to study tomorrow. Coz i get distracted easily. See what im doing now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home