Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Take 5

Just dropping by as i take a break from my notes. Still have 4 more chapters to go before Thursday comes!......

My wisdom tooth on my right side is giving me problems again and at this exam timing....super bad timing. I went to the fridge to search for pain killers as i remembered getting pain killers from the dentist some time ago. When i found it, the sticker on the plastic wrote:" Date: 23/06/2005.".....I pondered a while thinking whether should i take it? Coz i scared to die. I gave it a miss yesterday but just now i couldn't bear it and took it. Now an hour later, the pain is not that bad already.

Note to Friends/Everyone:

I know you guys may think somehow or rather that i haven been looking for you or haven been asking about what's going on. Just wanna clarify that I'm also going through quite a rough patch now with serious work problems. Not that i wanna whine here or take it as an excuse. But it's the truth. Please try to be understandable. And most importantly, any hard feelings please tell me straight coz i don't like hearing through word of mouth, i have enough of back stabbing in the office. Therefore i won't want to experience the same scenario from people i care and love.

This may sound like a harsh message but i mean no harm. Just my true thoughts. My mood is experiencing extremes highs and lows recently and im trying to curb it.

3.00am sharp now! I need to rest now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home