Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, November 23, 2006

My Royal Highness goin 1 Step Up

Been so busy at work and i really slacked in uploading photos and stuff.....My dearest mummy's birthday was on Tuesday....i gave her a surprise by putting the sunflower bouquet and a birthday card on her dressing table so to make her smile when she wakes up.....Evening my dad brought us to CHIJMES @ Lei Gardens for dinner......food was not bad....

Yesterday after work went for my once a week yoga class, I'm glad that this month i was consistent to attend once a week.....feeling was good to sweat it all out....certain positions im quite comfortable already.

Now, I'm having a freaking crampy tummy man......yea!...is the gal's thing again....sick.....Super no mood to work that's why blog for a while.....

Photos tonite!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Just pictures and little description.

-The pre-celebration on Sunday-

After church, lunch at Tai Seng in Chinatown Centre. My grand-aunt, aunt and maid joined us.

Is a set lunch kinda thing. Can't finish the food, need to ta bao. The last pic is the birthday cake my aunt bought for mum, is a yogurt orange cake. Erm doesn't taste that nice though.

Came home to cut cake. I was dead full man.



Sang few hours of Karaoke and that's the end of the day.

- Tuesday, actual day-

Surprise of the beginning of the day. My Morning Sunflower bouquet.


Was glad that my mum was happy the whole by my surprise.

Evening dinner at Lei Gardens @ CHIJMES


Food was good. Price also very good.

Some shots of the surrounding at night. Beautiful.



Went home. Cut cake at home.

Cake from Polar. So so only. Disappointed.

Lastly, a shot with the Christmas tree at CHIJMES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home