Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Retardation Mode

Though exams are out but i still haven get back in my momentum.....no pigging out, no partying.....but yes for one thing.....shopping spreeing....been doing lots of online shopping till Gabbie was going groggy too coz i send all my loots to his address.....haha....(Baby xin gu ni le....hahah)

Here's some of it:-

F21 spree - My F21 top got cancelled coz was OOS....fated not to have it.

ASOS spree
Button thru boob tube




Wetseal spree
Open back top


Block print top


2 button tank cami


Super Deep U neck top


Hmmm....i think that's all for now.....i used to dislike online shopping but recently don't know wat's got into me.....i think what started me off was getting accessories from online then slowly got to clothing sites......and mailing lists and stuff.....gosh~!!!...but i'm holding on to my fingers to stop clicking so much.....it's like some addiction...

But this month i might just find an excuse for myself coz it's my birthday therefore it's a good excuse for me to pamper myself, yea~?....

Just received my M-boob tube from Gabbie yesterday, waited for it like a month coz the seller need to order it again....tried on and it's so comfy....love it loads....here's a pic of the model....i wanted it in white too but it's out of stock.



Uncountable stuffs bought online last month....i hope i know when to stop.

Anyways enough of shopping for now.....caught STEP UP on friday with Gabbie.....i tell you....i love the show to bits....and the dance were just awesome......juz urge me to get my butt up again.....but well....im trying to go for my yoga class regularly for a start.

Check this out---->STEP UP IS SO GOOOOD!!!

If you love it, you'll love it. If you hate it, you'll hate it.

Whatever. will be searching for the soundtrack soon.

Tml's monday again. And the cycle goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home