Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What goes Up must Come down.. ..

Am back at work on the third day of the new year....gosh!.....it's painful man....totally no mood to do anything.

Starting class this evening and later i gotta get time off from work to go for a job interview. This interview is in one of the big 4 accounting firms in sg. was told that the interview duration would take about 2 hours.....gosh!!!.....feeling scared man.....i would calm myself with 'just-give-it-a-shot' kinda mood.

It's really hard for me to move on i feel....that im in my comfort zone for too long a time....

Things i was pondering over getting a new job:
- no more msn days for me, coz i won't know hows the new environment yet.
- no more going in and out of forums, online shopping sites anymore.
- i may not have a computer of my own, like i have now.
- taking time off so freely

But to think of all these, are just crap!!....i should think of the future and not moving on is not improving at all.

I really need to get my butt on things that work. And i feel i should give more pressure to myself as i used to have years ago.!....and that's when i see results.

I need to remind myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home