Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, December 31, 2006

GoodBye 2006

Very soon we are moving on to another fresh new year......let's do some recollection of some happenings before stepping into 2007.

2006 have been quite a bumpy year for me as there was lots of ups and downs......be it at work or in school.....maybe i was hidden in my shell for too long since 2005 and being in my comfort zone all these while.

There's lots of improvement to be made and too much to tell......so i'll be making a list and checking it twice that I'll be a brand new person be it spiritually or emotionally.....and most importantly to step out of my shell and make a better change.

Enough of my crappy old sad tales....let me end this entry with some new stuffs i've gather this year.....Erms.....

-I had my first go at online shopping and im lovin' it.
-I went to yoga classes alone. (i used to be all whiny over being in class all alone)
-I have my first go at wearing a mask at work.
-Learning to read a map and giving directions *winks @ gabbie*
-Taking in full force pressure from work and school.

-New friends made online.
-Learnt to use forums to search for stuffs.

etc etc etc (some stuff that may not come across my mind now)

Anyways, my lately manicured nails and pedicured toes.





See ya in the new year!

Let's have a fresh new start with a *bang*!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home