Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sha la la Sha la li

Don't ask how i came up with this title....it just came to my mind coz just the other day i was msging my dad, i forgot what were we talking about and that was the reply he gave me.....i never thought my dad could have those humour through sms....Oh well, so that was how it came about.

Been so lazy to update, some pictures to share but haven got the time to upload.

Anyways, a little bit of everything. Let me organise my trend of thoughts first.

Firstly - my official last day of work is 28 Mar. Yippee!!

Secondly - first in a million times, started to do my project like 3 days before the deadline and taunt like mad throughout the night to complete it!....yesterday finally drop that 'masterpiece' into the BBACC box. Phew~!!.....i'll never do that again.

Thirdly - I got a job offer!!....it was a blessing in disguse....lucky didn't give the chance for spider to use me again. Just in time after i serve my notice, i get to start work again. This time is better (i hope). The working hours is from 0900 - 1730hrs plus it's 5 days work week. I hope to get a better experience there (i hope again).

Fourthly - A big challenge is up ahead of me....coz my exams are starting at the end of April and im starting on my new job beginning of april. So it means a lot of DISCIPLINE is needed as im so a last minute person. Just hope everything will go smoothly for me this time.

As usual, im still curbing on my wetseal crave. So till tonite, if i have the energy to load and post my pictures!

Yeah~!

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home