Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, February 26, 2007

Hanging in there

As my upper eye lids are getting heavier, i decided to divert my attention somewhere else for the time being.

Am at work now, but my morale is down to zero or even a negative if there could be....my colleague's last day of work tomorrow and i've yet to get another job.....got calls for my resume to be sent to a few companies. *Cross my fingers tightly*

Wednesday, which is the last day of February. Is THE-DAY for me!.....Im gonna approache spider with all my unhappiness. For those who knows what's going on or those don't know what's going on, just give me all the support i need. I'll be fine and be a stronger person after that.

Anyways, CNY have been a quiet one for me this year. But i kinda get quite good rest. And now gotta get my butt back to studies. My first assignment due in 2 weeks, and i haven even get started.

So till then, hope everyone's been good these days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home