Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Wednesday or Thursday

I keep thinking today is Thursday......it was Wednesday just now....since it's past midnight so it's
Thursday!....watever~~
Thanks for all those who msged me on my toothache....really appreciate the concern...but
sadly...the ache hasn't subside since the day it started....though i've completed my
antibiotics...im still waiting for the pain to ease off and go back to the dentist to check again....
Cancelled my combat yoga class today coz i booked a late timing......i've been lemming for
combat yoga for so long.....anyways going for my usual hot yoga tml.....lost just a tiny whiny
weight though coz i couldn't eat hard stuff lately......I'm working on it!
Go! Go! Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home