Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

---*Happy 21st to myself*---

juz revived my blog back to its normal condition....before i noe it itz 1 plus alreadi...and its my burfdae...hahah...so happy to receive a call from my best fren sam, all the way from Brisbane....called to wish me happy burfdae...next was mingli...she actually wasn't goin to stay up to wish me but she did in the end...so touched by her....and she has got early flight somemore hav to wake up early....followed a string of well wishes from my click and frenz...din expect pple to remember and even msg me when the clock strike 12...msges came a minute after the next...really appreciate all their efforts...
so finally din with my blog..im gonna sleep now if not im not goin to be able to wake up tml...
gonna wish myself a Happy 21st Birthday again~!!...hee hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home