Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Gong Xi Gong Xi!..Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!...hows you new year been?....collect a lot of ang pow anot?...

On the first day of the new year i was already tired like shag....coz all the relatives come to my house as my dad is the eldest....and i was the full time waitress for the day....gotta assist my mum with the preparation of food and stuff....so tired so din take any pictures.....

my 2nd uncle brought his dog to my house....as this year is the year of the dog....his dog really cute man....wait till i upload the pictures....

will be back....meanwhile enjoy the last day of the holiday....and will be back at work tml!!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home