Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Heartlanders

Gabbie and I named ourselves the heartlanders today. Coz today we spent our day around the neighbourhood of serangoon garden.

In the afternoon, Gabbie picked me up and we went to Serangoon garden for lunch and later fetch me to Serangoon MRT to collect my spree stuff.

Back to Compass Point to get some tea break and back to his house.

Did some studying while he play his some Commander game.

In the evening, we drive down once again to Serangoon Garden for some infamous western treat. The food was great for a shop in a coffeeshop. Im surprised that there's lots of people there.

I won't collage the pictures coz they ought to be on their own.

The murshroom soup.

The murshroom bits can still be chewed and taste perfect. Not forgetting the garlic sticks, very nice too!

Gabbie have the Ribs. I forgot to take the after pic....he wipe out all clean till it's left with bones.


I had New York Strip, which is the steak. I had it medium rare. It's not very bloody.


Each set have a choice of 2 side dish. Therefore you see mine and Gabbie have different side dishes.

The baked potato and mashed potato both taste heavenly.

I forgot what's the name of the stall but it's near the round-a-bout at Chomp Chomp.
Be prepared to wait for like 45 minutes for your food. Good food is worth waiting.

While waiting for our food, we noticed the moon just came out. So i had a shot at it.


A day well spent.

It's good to be a Heartlander sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home