Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Last Day

I decided to back date my entry coz this day/date marks the last day of my 2 yr 2 mths stay at (XXX).

Though the last road there was rough and sad but i had lots of happy memories when i first started out there and i miss those times. It will all be in my memories.

What i miss most is my desk. The most comfortable position ever. (guess i've been in my comfort zone long enough).

my access card








The waiting area which looks like part of a living room.


The meeting room which is never been used.


This is it!

Good bye!...

And Welcome to a new life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home