Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Finål 2-->The Final Show Down

itz the final show down for the sg idol and i think they gave their all...enjoyed the show a lot....i actually did voted...voted for taufik 1 sms and sly 1 sms...equal all...earlier in the show i supported sly but later spotted that taufik made tremendous improvement....so i think he shld be the idol...im satisfied wif the results tonite...

feelin lousy wif work todae coz i realised that i was under paid...got my chq todae and i actually got a glimpse of time sheet of my colleague who is a elderly woman....i saw her pay worked out to be more than me and also spotted that she's paid 2 dollars more than me (im paid in a per hour basis)...2 bucks make a whole lot of difference man!!...and the total hours i worked in November is a lot more than her coz she took quite a lot leave to go holidaying...so when i saw her figure more than mine...i felt so uneasy the whole...felt so under paid and made used of...hate this kind of feelin...and she being so old,she's i shld say quite dumb w the computer so most of the editing of resumes is done by me....i dun see why my boss doesn't see that...am goin to voice out to her tml...moreover the old woman comes into the office at 2pm on mons weds & fris and 10am on tues & thurs...i work straight 6 hrs everyday...wat the s*** man~!!!....sickening....really feel terrible the whole dae....but was tryin to put up a front....am gonna confront my boss tml morning....wish me luck pple...i need lotz of it...if she's not gonna increase my pay i'll walk off...haf decided and made up my mind...

ALL THE BEST~!!...itz not as if i cant find another job else where....Hmph~!!!...

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dear
I don't know how to say this to you, so i decided to email you. I think that both of us have to really relook into what we want from this relationship. I know you feel safforated, i am trying very hard not to call you or msg so many times in a day. i really want to make this relationship to work, but at time i feel very tired from been ignored, neglated and at time treated invisiable. i don't need constent attention, i just don't want to feel that i make you feel awkward in front of your friends and family. Futhermore its lately like you feel sian just talking to me. I don't know what wrong
Please don't be angry i'm not saying that you don't love me i know you do, what i'm trying to say is we need to take sometime, sit down and talk things out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home