Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The 2nd time i Fainted

Im on MC yesterday and today....why?.....because i got gastric flu.....

yesterday morning woke up and feel like vomiting....then vomited....then got fever.....go home took medicine and sleep....think slept for about an hour or two i woke up....then went to toilet...think after i got up then felt giddy.....then i forgot what happened already....when i woke up i heard my mum keep calling me asking me to wake up...i could feel my hands and legs stiff and beginning to get back 'feeling'....scare me also...then i vomitted again...

Then sleep the whole day.....was so weak....i really scared....i promise myself won't anyhow eat things and won't skip meals....

I've learnt my lesson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home