Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Photos Only!

so many pictures but i was too lazy to upload and update....so this shall be my 'most photos blog'...

Start of CNY....reunion dinner

juz my parents and i

1st Day CNY....relatives all come to my house.....busy being a full day waitress so din take pictures but oni my 2nd uncle's dog....so cute....very quiet and tamed dog...



2nd day's dinner at Mong Hing....the restaurant where i had my 21st bd....









7th day of new year....'ren ri' (everybody's birthday).....








New Year gathering with my pals....
Dinner at Jack's Place...









Guess wat?.....i happily taken everyone with their food and i didn't take myself with my food!!!...argh!!!

after dinner go take picture card...haven't taken so long since like secondary school....







Junfong caught everyone in action....busy designing the cards....

And that's it for the new year....boring right?

With me to end off k....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home