Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is yet another day in the year where all lovers show their lovey dovey side....

I recall the times when I was in Secondary school and always during V day we would make one another love notes as a sign of friendship too.....and me and best friends would march down orchard road making the most noise to distrup couples around....that was so fun then.....

Even though V day falls on this particular date.....but as long as there is love between any couples....everyday would be V day for them....rite?

V day can be for the love for your friends....show your appreciation for them.....
V day can be for the love for your family.....show your parents/siblings how much they mean to you as they would be the ultimate people who you can count on in times of trouble and need....

For all the 22 years of my life, 2 years is spent with someone with emotional love (of coz hope for more to come)....the rest was friendship love....he has came into my life and showed me love of acceptance, accepting me as I am with strengths and weaknesses....and giving with the heart....

I wish everyone out there....where ever you are....May cupid shoot the right arrow of true love!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home