Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

New job

Today im into my third day of my new job. So far everything's fine. Colleagues so far so good. I'm still not as comfortable at my desk yet.....no privacy....no radio (man, im so dependent..making do with my radio in my hp)......not much time to surf net(means lesser time for online shopping *winks*).....lesser chats on msn. On the hind side, im working hard k.

Now i understand the true meaning of "you cant have the best of both worlds".

Nothing much happened lately, just that im trying to adjust myself to the new environment that's all. Oh!....i forgot something......coz now that im in a jap coy.....i gotta get used to calling those jap guys, xxxx-san, im just not used to it yet.....everything i want to say it out, i feel like laughing....haha....

Won't be updating that much coz it's that period of cruial time again. Yes!...itz De Exams!.....i gotta start preparing soon....won't be able to get much leave though....goon enough that i can take leave despite serving my probation now.

And one more thing that i gotta mention is that there are certain days where the company is closed coz following some days of japan's hoilday. While i was marking the calendar, i smiled to myself coz most off days are like fridays and mondays - so that means looooooooonnnnng weekend....yipee!

Kay, till i have more updates to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home