Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, April 16, 2007

Quick Bites

Just a quick update before i get on with my revision....I've been studying bit by bit since last week...and i really hope im not too late this time.

I wanna thank everyone around me for giving me endless support and encouragement....especially Gabbie...hehe...who have been my everything since the beginning of school....fetching me up and down....making sure i have my meals and waiting outside patiently outside my class and den fetch me home.

Work have been great i should say. Though i haven been enjoying life as before.....but i know my hard work will pay off at the end of the day. Colleagues in this new job are nice people (so far)....and also im trying to get used to being called Gen-san (where my 2 jap directors and 2 jap salesman call me)....they just can't seem to pronounce my name.

Last friday they just gave me a Welcome lunch treat at Waraku @ The Central which is at Clarke Quay mrt station...i think many people don't know that shopping centre opened for business for a while already.....at the basement have my favourite tiny donuts selling at 12 pcs for $4.00 (ex i know)....i din manage to take any pictures coz i don't want my colleagues to think im mad, being only at the 2nd week at work.

For once, i can call today a Happy Monday!....

Bye bye monday blues~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home