Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Yet another Birthday

Reached home an hour ago....had an advance mini birthday celebration for my dearest daddy.....i booked a table at My Humble House @ Esplanade for him........however.....he doesn't like the ambience because the table reserved for us is not brightly lit....so he's a bit uncomfortable.....(you know old folks).....

See me first, can?....in the car, on the way to esplanade


And now.....My Humble House

Table setting


Appetizer...really tiny winy beancurd thingy....


They order the 'shao pau' for the 'shou xing gong'....


Mee Sua


Home-made beancurd with snow pea....


Spring Chicken


Cod Fish with sakae sauce


Chocolate fondue....


They gave a slice of cake for my dad too....just nice as my dad doesn't like this kinda stuff....so my mum and I had an extra desert....

Next destination....Ritz Carlton's lounge....

I was too full to take more pictures......just show the drink i ordered...



My drink was Blueberry Ice Tea....amazing....the ice cubes are the sugar too...the bigger jug is the tea and the small glass is the blueberry....pour everything in and you will get


THIS!!!!!

Nice rite!!!....Mum and Dad had warm stout....

And so my saturday juz ended like that...

Gonna sleep now!!!....*yawns*.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home