Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

More food!!!

I really don't know what's up with blogger....disconnecting me over and over again....

And now i forgot what i had typed at first...

After the long week last week, my dad rewarded me with a treat at yet another restaurant...at Fort Canning Park

pass my hurdle first....

im not tryin to do anything k....the bottom pic....

Name of the restaurant....



Scallop with asparagus...not too bad....the scallop is big...yum yum


Diced chicken in black sauce....(the chicken part is from the thigh so it's not rough)


Steam soon hock (watever it's called), in hong kong style....fish was fresh


We only had these 3 dishes.....the food rating is so-so only....nothing really special but the price is like on the high side.....the decor of the restaurant also very normal.....guess we won't be back for more.....therefore we left out desert too....

Now for the rest!!....

one friday when Gabbie came down for dinner with me after he came back from M'sia....we went to billy bombers...we had a set dinner but i only took what we ate

Gabbie had seafood combo...and he din finish it.....bleh...


I had fish....i think it was fried with wheat and oat or something....not bad...


And now for the week where there was the IT show at suntec.....im the super last minute person...and Gabbie went down to check out the printers for me and came to school to fetch me back to suntec again to accompany me to get my printer.....(was so sweet)....

So after the squeeze at the IT show....i treated him to Vien Thai (if i remember correctly).....

Here is what we had...

Our side dish....Fried Tou Fu.....



Gabbie had Zha Jiang Mian....spicy and nice....


I had Soft Shell Crab with curry and rice.....yummy too!!


Gabbie had this desert which is banana with coconut and sago thingy....which looks like saliva to me....hee hee....he says it's nice....and finish it in like 3 gulps


I had fried ice-cream....hmmmmi don't like it coz got coconut inside....and the skin is hard....


That's all for my foodie ending!!....

Till then, I'll bring more food!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home