Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Wazz Happening??

This is prolly the first time i do not know how to start on what to say and what to write....This week has really been rough for me....everyday to me seems like im going for war.....I do not wish to repeat what happened during the week.....yes!....it's about work.....but i'll get over it....i'll find the strength...as i still have 2 projects to meet the deadline....

enough for my sad and lifeless week.....let me post up some post dated pictures

From last friday...

Gabbie waited for me at my work place for like 2 hours and surprised me with card and flowers....was so touched....



Last sat's short but nice outing with gab...

Watched the movie Transamerica....rated R21 but was quite alrite....actually not much nudity also....but the ending was quite touching...

Then we had dinner at paragon....i forgot what's the name of the restaurant but they serve nice food....

Gabbie had vongole (i forgot the name)


I had pasta with crayfish and tenderlion (midium rare)

very nice!!...

After that we head down to the Project Shop cafe for our desert..

Walnut choco chip cake....not very nice.....but still the atmosphere is good....quite and nice...with lots of magazines too...




SOME RANDOM PICS


The mug cover given to me by my colleague...she's so nice....the cover can be used as air tight too....and can put the spoon on top....user friendly...2 thumbs up...




I miss the mi goreng breakfast i can have at Tanjong Pagar....bought from a malay store at the hawker centre......


A random evening...i find that the sky is nice so decided to snap it down...


I juz hope i'll be lost and found again....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home