Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Nothing more to say

Wondering why am i still not sleeping at this hour?.....can you guess it that im doing my project?...and can you also believe that i started to see my project juz 5 hours ago and tomorrow is the deadline?...and im working in like 7 hours time....

Stories are long and tiring to say and repeat.......you don't have to know the contents but just have to hear me out.....I do not want to grumble about deep shit I'm in or how sorrowful i am....I just want to get this over and done with.....

I feel so drained out....be it with work or studies.....really drained to the last drop of my sweat......exam timetable is out.....what can i say.....another planning need to be done.....

I realised that i have not gotten any rest since the new year started....and i guess im gonna continue the same routined lifestyle for the year.....

I promise myself that i'll take a break,,,,,,and i will!...

Give me some moral support.....though silently....i'll appreciate it!....

I gotta keep moving~~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home